Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Things I love about FALL:


Pumpkins and Gourds.
Aldi's has the cheapest pumpkin price I've seen: $2.50 for very large pumpkins. We have already picked up a few at the children's request.



Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer. YUM. Aldi's also has this on special and their brand is quite good and cheap. :)




Fall decorating.
We have something similar to the above photo...it's a felt leaf garland I got on sale at World Market last year after Thanksgiving. We hung it over the kid's play area.


I do miss the changing of the seasons like we experienced while living in NY. Here are some reminders of that beautiful time. I love these photos and my dear friend Elaine who took them:



What a sweet time this was....Dori, Micah, and baby James.




These shots were taken at Washington Park in Albany, NY. We lived a few blocks over from this gorgeous city park. I love these photos and the way Elaine perfectly captured our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment