Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things I Love:

I love this green tea! My most favorite green tea I've ever tried. Plus it has the added benefit of giving a little energy boost and of course all the wonderful qualities of green tea. Very tasty.


Ezekial bread....how I love this stuff. It is pricey at almost $5 a loaf, but it is so delicious and filling. Here is a write up from the Food for Life website:

Ezekiel 4:9® Organic Sprouted Whole Grain Products are inspired by the Holy Scripture verse: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..." Ez 4:9

We discovered when six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, an amazing thing happens: a complete protein is created that closely parallels the protein found in milk and eggs. There are 18 amino acids present in Ezekiel 4:9® Organic Sprouted Whole Grain bread. Made from freshly sprouted organically grown grains, Ezekiel 4:9® Organic Sprouted Whole Grain bread is naturally flavorful and bursting with nutrients and is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and natural fiber with no added fat. Try it served warm to release its exceptionally rich nutty flavor.

This is *my* bread. Jason likes it too, but he prefers wraps if he's going to eat a sandwich. The kids would eat it, but don't love it, so I give them plain whole wheat bread. We probably couldn't afford to feed everyone in the family Ezekial bread anyway.


The new Passion CD! We have been waiting and waiting for the cd release ever since we returned from Passion in January. It is all of the music used over Passion 2010 and a few extras. Fantastic! I listened to this new cd several times this past Sunday on my 8 hour drive to and from Meridian. As soon as I heard the first track I immediately went right back to the experience of being at Passion. Very thankful for this CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment